cybeleadam: My pink plush bear sending sparks with a magic wand (Default)
[personal profile] cybeleadam

[English]

I decided to turn my Ravenclaw theme into a Ravenpuff one, because it suits me better (it's always close to a tie between the two Houses when I take a Sorting test). And I updated my fandoms images, too. (Here's how it looks now.)

Also, I finally have a paid account again (not having access to more than six icons was awful), even if it's only for two months because I couldn't pay more. Buying a Kindle in February, even with the Christmas gift card that made it €49 instead of €99, left me with nothing on my bank account and now it's hard to save money again, especially with all the e-books (and paper books) I'd like to buy. Still, I haven't regretted my purchase for a second. I ♥ my Kindle.


[Français]

J'ai décidé de transformer mon thème Serdaigle en thème "Ravenpuff" (Serdaigle + Poufsouffle), parce que ça me va mieux (les deux Maisons sont toujours proches de l'égalité quand je fais un test de Répartition). Et j'ai mis à jour mes images "fandoms", aussi. (Voilà à quoi ça ressemble maintenant.)

À part ça, j'ai enfin de nouveau un compte payé (ne plus avoir accès qu'à six icônes, c'était affreux), même si ce n'est que pour deux mois parce que je ne pouvais pas payer plus. Acheter un Kindle en février, même avec le chèque-cadeau de Noël qui le faisait coûter 49€ au lieu de 99€, m'avait laissée sans rien sur mon compte bancaire, et maintenant j'ai du mal à me remettre à économiser, surtout avec tous les e-books (et livres sur papier) que j'aimerais bien acheter. Malgré ça, je n'ai pas regretté mon achat une seule seconde. J'♥ mon Kindle.


[Qualcuno ha bisogno di una versione italiana ?]

Date: 2016-11-17 01:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] nike11410.livejournal.com
[English] I decided to turn my Ravenclaw theme into a Ravenpuff one because it suits me better (it's

Profile

cybeleadam: My pink plush bear sending sparks with a magic wand (Default)
Cybèle Adam

April 2012

S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
1516 1718192021
22232425262728
2930     

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 23rd, 2026 03:49 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios